Libby — The library reading app
Getting Started with Libby
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), or Windows 10 device.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title.
- Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically when you're on Wi-Fi so you can read them when you’re offline.
- From your Shelf, you can:
- Tap Open Book, Open Audiobook, or Open Magazine to start reading or listening.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew, Return, or Send to Device to send a book to Kindle (U.S. libraries only).